Monday, October 19, 2009

Time with my big sister


Pete & I are having a lovely break in Toowoomba with my sister & her partner. Saturday morning they treated us out to a lovely breakfast (left) & then Rhonda & I (right) went shopping (for groceries) while Marion & Pete went home to relax (and Pete also called in on a client)

It has been a really good break for us - just relaxing & vegging out & having quality time with family. Rhonda & I also enjoyed a few walks with their gorgeous dog Molly in two of many lovely parks here in Toowoomba. As I mentioned in a post below, the little things mean the most & you don't have to do anything spectacular to enjoy your time. You don't have to always be 'doing' something to enjoy time with those you love. The simple things like eating breakfast out (and getting shouted!) and then walking the dog & chatting with my sister while enjoying the park atmosphere (and getting some exercise) has been awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment